Monday, August 30, 2010

First Day of School (1st and Kinder)



 Jacob had a great day.  He was so excited that he gets to "roam" the whole school and play on the big playground.  When I first picked him up I asked if he like it and his response was "kind of, but it was a long day!"  He has two teachers who share Mrs. Alt and Mrs. McBrayer.  It brings back memories of when I taught 1st and I am excited to do it from the other side as a mom.
Tyler had a great first day of kindergarten too!  He loves the behavior clips and got all the way up to Star Student.  Our neighbor Sofia is in the class which they both seem to like. One of his favorite things is bringing a snack, which he did not get to do in preschool.  He is so smart, I am excited to see how much he soaks up this year.  His teacher is Ms Contreras and seems very sweet.  I felt the tears start, but I quickly got busy and they went away.

No comments: