Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ty turns 5!



I was so sad to see Ty turn 5. I guess with Jake we were excited for the next stage in life, but with Ty I just want to stop time. They start school at 5, lose all of their baby talk, hug and kiss a little less, and become a lot more independent. I am not ready for that. Ty is such a sweetheart. I could just squeeze him to death. He loves any type of video games from Club Penguin on the computer to Mario Brothers on the Wii. Our biggest challenge is getting him to take time away from the games. He is a sweet older brother who is constantly saying "what Kylie?" in the sweetest voice when she calls his name over and over again. He has already started to read and his math abilities are amazing. I guess people are right when they say the second child learns so much quicker. He loves to learn and is a fish in the swimming pool. He is sensitive and fun loving at the same time. I could be anywhere in the house and say, "I love you Ty," and he will always return an "I love you too mom" He chose to go bowling with the family on his out and out birthday, where Nana and Papa Turner came to watch.

No comments: