Monday, August 16, 2010

Ty's Animal Adventure/Club Penguin 5th Birthday Party









Tyler had an amazing 5th birthday. We turned our backyard into a Club Penguin World, Ty's favorite computer game. We set up a Mine, our sandbox with gold coins, a Dojo, where the kids played Card Jitsu, a Ski Village, our playset, and the Stadium, where the animal show took place. I made special Penguin cupcakes for all the kids. Wild Wonders brought seven amazing animals (a hedgehog, armadillo, fox, crocodile, snake, turtle, and a kinkajou). I couldn't believe how close Kylie's head was to the snake. My heart was pounding. I really wanted Ty to have a special 5th birthday. It is such a special year. He has shared his last two birthdays with friends that had similar birthdays, and we skipped his 2nd birthday. I was so happy for him to have a special day!

No comments: