Monday, July 14, 2008

Due Date?

OK, so only 5% of women deliver on their actual due date, and I am praying that would be me. We are at home today, awaiting all the calls of "how are you feeling?" Matt is home, and I am trying to keep him here. My worst fear is to have him gone, go into a quick labor or have my water break with both boys at home. Most of his work is at least 30 minutes away. Ty was born so quick, I am afraid by the time I got to the hospital once again I won't get any drugs. Getting an epidural I think is both Matt and I's main goal this time, which means we have to be early enough!! I have thought about camping out in front of the hospital for the next week (ha). So, for all who are checking...no news yet, although I feel closer everyday. Pretty hard contractions yesterday, but no pattern. Thanks for all who are thinking of us! We will try to make a post when the time comes.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I keep checking your blog every day. I hope things work out for you the way you want them to. I'll keep checking-- Good luck!

Heather said...

Thinking of you! We'll be praying that she comes SOON!

Love you!
XOHS =)