Thursday, July 03, 2008

37 weeks and Ready to Go



37 weeks and 30 pounds later!! Ugghhh, it seems my weight has been so up and down since having kids. I finally start to get in shape and I'm pregnant again.

It is hard to believe I only have a short time until baby arrives. Even with carrying this baby around it doesn't seem real, until she arrives. This has been my hardest pregnancy, or at least the one I have whined and complained about the most. I am sure the boys have the most to do with that. I was sick with their colds and flues a lot (how Matt never gets them I don't know), and of course I had to take care of them, so I was tired most of the time. All the same symptoms, just a little more severe. Matt has been helping out so much! I am very lucky.

I think we are ready. Rooms are done, bags are packed. Now we just get to wait and see how she wants to do this. My deliveries and babies have been so different. Jake, my water broke and then labored for 14 hours to deliver a little 6lb 7oz baby. Ty came in 2 hours, delivering at the hospital 20 minutes after arrival, and he was a whopping 8 lbs 12 oz. They were both 9 days late. We'll just have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That's how I felt about my last pregnancy. 1-3 were manageable, and #4 did me in. I am still tired. :) 2 weeks to go! Can't wait to see what a little Turner girl looks like!