Friday, December 10, 2010

Jake's Rockband Party!






Jake turns 7! It is hard to believe. Jake has grown so much in the last year and we are starting to see bits of what the future holds. We have learned he is a goal setter, and once he sets that goal nothing can stop him. He started football, and made me practice with him everyday in the backyard. He wakes me up every morning to make sure I get him to running club on time. He has really taken a liking to sports, and at the same time is at the top of his class in reading and math.

His party was a rockband theme and he invited all his friends from playgroup, the neighborhood, and his class....boys only of course. Everyone got a backstage pass with a number on it, so everyone had a turn. I attempted to make a guitar cake although the handle part didn't quite fit. He made some memories and that was my wish for him!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: