Friday, June 18, 2010

Ty Graduates from Preschool

First Day of Preschool

Last Day of Preschool

Jacob remembering every song from his preschool graduation.

Grand entrance

Mrs. Mohn

Opening Jake's gift

I know I say it all the time, but I can't believe how fast they grow (just look at his height compared to the sign!) It makes me sad that all these moments are flying by. Ty is one of the sweetest boys you could ever meet. He would give you the shirt off his back if you asked. I never had one complaint from his teacher and he went to school everyday without a single whine. I am so proud of all that he has learned. He knows his sounds and letter, and has been shocking us with his math skills. His graduation was held in the chapel where the kids sang songs. You could see Ty yawning throughout a couple of them in true Ty fashion.  Jake had found a gift bag at home, put some things around the house in it including his own toys, put it in the car, brought it to the graduation, and had Ty sit down and open it all on his own.  It was the sweetest thing.  Matt and I looked over and saw them sitting on the wall and rushed over to grab a picture.  They do fight a lot, but they sure love each other.

No comments: