Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ty turns 4!





Our sweet Ty turned 4! We went to Disneyland and they gave him a button that said Happy Birthday Tyler. He was so proud of it. Ty is such a sweet, kind-hearted, easy going kid. He loves to act silly! He tries to keep up with his brother and has been forced in a way too grow up quickly, but he still loves little boy stuff when Jake is not around. He is so great with Kylie, telling me when she is in trouble and taking toys that are too small away. Anytime he gets a drink she comes crawling over to steal a sip, which he is always willing to give. He is sensitive and gets his feelings hurt often, but it shows his sweet tender heart. He still snuggles, which I cherish everytime wondering if it is one of the last. He loves superheroes and Star Wars, and playing with friends. God blessed us with such an amazing gift!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My second is very sensitive, too. So are the seconds of most of my friends. And my brother Jon. I wonder if there is something about being the second child that contributes to sensitivity.