Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things I Don't Want to Forget



So many items I want to remember in this picture. So, here it goes.

1. Ty's blue blanky - can hardly live with out it (AKA Choo-choo train, blue blanky)
2. Ty sucking his thumb, usually has his pointer finger of the same hand in his nose as well (honestly, not picking anything, just comfortable I guess)
3. Curious George - the monkey that Jake became attached to when his preschool introduced their own Monkee that each kid takes turns bringing home. Jake got tired of waiting to get it, so he must have decided Curious George was good enough for him.
4. My blue stop watch I use for running on Jake's wrist. It has been on his wrist for at least 3 weeks straight (should I wash under it?). It will beep throughout the day and night. He constantly is telling us the time...it's three-one-one mama! Update - 1/13/09 still wearing the watch
5. Bambi because Jake and Ty seem to have an agreement that they both have to have something. (ie if I ever give one a snack they ask for one for their brother, same goes with drinks, toys, etc), so Jake must have gotten Bambi for Ty, since he had George.
6. Train track - not sure why it is there??
7. Oh yeah, matching pajamas thanks to Nana Di...they have so many...wonder how long that will last.

No comments: