Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ahhh...the things that come out of their mouths

Just a few cute things the boys have said lately. I may keep updating this post, so check back.

Mom, "Ty your friends are coming over today," Ty, "Ok, let's do it!"

Jake, "Are you so excited my wife is going to look like you?"

Mom, "Ty get down from there" Ty "Not Ty, me Batman" Mom, "Ok, Batman get down from there" Ty/Batman, "OK"

Jake, "Mama, lets name the baby Daphne" (hmmm, too much Scooby Doo)

Jake, "I can feed the baby, change her, and put her to sleep"

Mom, "Our baby is going to need some dolls and things, I am not sure if she will like all these trains and superhero toys" Jake, "Our Curious George doll can be her dolly."

Ty has 2 blue blankies that he insists on having at bedtime and other times. Last night he said,"Jakies blanky mama", and handed it to me. So I gave one to Jake. Only one more to get rid of.

We had another egg hunt yesterday in our backyard, trying to pass the time! Jake said "Ty look here is an egg". I said, "oh Jake that is so sweet" Ty walked over and Jake snagged it just as Ty was reaching for it. So, much for positive thinking.

Mom, "Ty I can't carry you much longer, you are getting so heavy" Ty, "No mama, you're strong!"

No comments: