Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ty at the Doctor





























Here is Ty at his 6 month doctor appointment. His stats have dropped dramatically, but so did Jake's at this age. The doctor said it is genetic.

Weight: 15lbs (15%)
Height 27" (75%)

He was at 100% for height, and 75% for weight at his 4 month appt! No rolls for my babies! The doctor said he looks great. He got 4 shots, which made him very sad. Jake was there and kept saying, "It's Ok Ty-Ty"

I love Dr. Weintraub. He was my doctor when I was little. I hope he doesn't retire soon...we got some more babies to get through.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! It's okay, Ty-Ty doesn't have too tall! I have enough boys who tower over me already! That's so sweet that Jakey was consoling his little bro!

Keep the pics coming!

Love,

Grandma Cheri =)

Sharon & Jacob said...

I think isaac is headed down the same path in size.Where do you guys go for your pediatrician? I'm thinking about switching.

Anonymous said...

Matt and Kimmi,

Ty is just adorable. He's looking so big! I can't believe we haven't met him yet. We can't wait to...hopefully it will be soon!!! Thank you for the pictures and updates! It helps us to feel more connected to you and your sweet little boys even all the way in CO! We love it!

Love,
Jas & Heath